Miele Boost CX1
With their vacuums, Miele combines a high performance motor with a bundle of features that produces outstanding results. From the quality control, every Boost CX1 is thoroughly tested to ensure perfect functioning, to the filtration, where 99.999 % of fine dust is filtered out. Cleaning your home has never been easier.
The brand-new power of the Boost CX1 bagless vacuum uses mono-cyclone Vortex Technology to created an airflow rate in excess of 100km/h to separate dust from the coarse material forcing it into the dust bin. Fine dust is then removed from the air by the washable fine dust filter and then the replaceable Hygiene or HEPA exhaust filter.
Using Miele’s new TrackDrive, the Boost is very nimble. The two wheel design allows the vacuum to swivel 360 degrees and will follow with ease.
The Miele Boost CX1 is best suited for homes that have primarily bare floor surfaces. The Miele SBD365-3 attachment allows you to easily switch between bare floors and low pile carpet with the push of a lever.
– Powerful cleaning with ultra quiet Vortex motor.
– Click2open certified hygienic emptying.
– Hygiene AirClean filter.
– Compact design is easy to carry and store away.
– 2 large, non-marking wheels for maneuverability and stability.
– 4 stage power control.
– Park system for storage.
– 30ft cleaning radius.
– Silence system for whisper quiet operation.
– Cord rewind.
– Ergonomic carrying handle.
– SBD365-3 combination flat carpet and floor tool.
– Lightweight hose.
– Stainless steel telescopic wand.
– Integrated three-piece accessory storage.
– Dusting brush, crevice tool and upholstery tool.
– 7 year motor warranty.