Miele Blizzard CX1 Hardfloor
With their vacuums, Miele combines a high performance motor with a bundle of features that produces outstanding results. From the quality control, every Blizzard CX1 is thoroughly tested to ensure perfect functioning, to the filtration, where 99.999 % of fine dust is filtered out. Cleaning your home has never been easier.
The brand-new power of the Blizzard CX1 bagless vacuum uses the centrifugal force created by an airflow rate in excess of 100km/h to separate dust from the coarse soiling forcing it into the dust bin. Air is then passed through the Gore CleanStream filter that removes any fine dust. Special sensors monitor this filter and the ComfortClean function will clean the filter automatically when needed. Combined with the lifetime HEPA AirClean filter, this vacuum retains 99.999% of fine dust and allergens. It has been endorsed by the Allergy UK organization and is certified as suitable for allergy sufferers.
The Miele Blizzard CX1 Hardfloor is best suited for homes that have primarily bare floor surfaces. The Miele SBD285-3 attachment allows you to easily switch between bare floors and low pile carpet with the push of a lever.
– Powerful cleaning with ultra quiet Vortex motor.
– Click2open certified hygienic emptying.
– No changing or cleaning of lifetime HEPA AirClean filter.
– Automatic self cleaning Gore CleanStream fine dust filter.
– 4 swivel castors for maneuverability and stability.
– 4 stage power control.
– Park system on the side for breaks, on the back for storage.
– 33ft cleaning radius.
– Silence system for whisper quiet operation.
– Comfort One Touch cord rewind.
– Ergonomic carrying handle.
– SBD285-3 combination flat carpet and floor tool.
– Hose with integrated dust brush in handle.
– Stainless steel telescopic wand.
– Integrated three-piece accessory storage.
– Dusting brush, crevice tool and upholstery tool.
– 7 year motor warranty.